Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
The Saraswat Bank is an urban cooperative bank having its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharastra. It was started in 1918, and its founding members are J. K. Parulkar as Chairman, N. B. Thakur as Vice-chairman, P. N. Warde as Secretary, and Shivram Gopal Rajadhyaksha as Treasurer.
In 1988, it was nationalized by the Reserve Bank of India, in the second schedule of the Reserve Bank India Act 1934. The bank got its permanent license to trade in foreign exchange in 1979.
As of now, the bank has a correspondent relationship in 58 nations covering nine currencies with more than 162 banks. In India, it is spread across six states- Maharastra, Goa, Gujrat, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, and Karnataka and has more than 284 branches and more than 311 ATMs. Also, its business in the year 2000 was around Rs. 4000 crore, which reached Rs. 63,422 crore in 2020.
Saraswat bank interest rates
Here are the charts showing the interest rate of Saraswat bank on FD:
Saraswat bank FD rates under 2 crore.
|Maturity bucket||Regular Interest Rate (p.a.)||Senior Citizen Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|7 days to 14 days||3.10%||3.10%|
|15 days to 1 month||3.10%||3.10%|
|Above 1 month to 3 months||3.75%||3.75%|
|Above 3 months to 6 months||4.25%||4.25%|
|6 months to 12 months||5.10%||5.10%|
|Above 12 months to 36 months||5.30%||5.65%|
|Above 36 months to 60 months||5.50%||5.85%|
|Above 60 months to 120 months||5.85%||6.35%|
Saraswat bank FD interest rates above 2 crores.
|Maturity bucket||Regular Interest Rate (p.a.)||Senior Citizen Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|7 to 14 days||2.90%||2.90%|
|15 days to 1 month||2.90%||2.90%|
|Above 1 month to 3 months||3.25%||3.25%|
|Above 3 months to 6 months||3.75%||3.75%|
|6 months to 12 months||4.25%||4.25%|
|Above 12 months to 36 months||4.75%||5.00%|
|Above 36 months to 60 months||4.75%||5.00%|
|Above 60 months to 120 months||5.00%||5.35%|
Short-Term FD Rates
- Term: 7 days to 1 year
- Interest rates range: 2.90% p.a. to 5.10% p.a.
Medium-Term FD Rates
- Term: 1 year to 5 years
- Interest rates range: 4.25% p.a. to 5.50% p.a.
Long-Term FD Rates
- Term: Above 60 months to 120 months
- Long-term FD rate: 5.85% p.a.
Saraswat bank share price: Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. is not listed on BSE and NSE
Saraswat bank loan schemes
Saraswat bank home loan
You can buy a new home with the Saraswat-Bank’s Vastu Siddhi Home Loan.
Home Loan starts at 6.70% p.a.*
Eligibility for home loans
- Salaried Employees/Businessmen/Professionals having a regular source of income are eligible for home loans
- Salaried employees should have a minimum of 2 years of confirmed service.
Maximum Loan Amount
- Upto Rs. 70 lakh per beneficiary per Dwelling Unit.
- Margin 15% (Agreement Cost + Stamp Duty + Registration)
Rate of Interest
|Loan Amount/ CIBIL Score Based ROI||750 and Above||700 – 749||Below 700, Or (-1) Or (0)|
|Up to Rs.35 lakh||6.70%||6.80%||7%|
|Above 35 lakh up to 70 lakh||6.80%||6.90%||7.25%|
CIBIL is the measurement of your creditworthiness which is assigned to you with a CIBIL score. This score is a numeric summary used by financial institutions for a loan or credit card application. The CIBIL score is a 3 digit number that appears on your credit report.
At present the Prime Lending Rate (PLR) is @ 14% p.a.
Repayment of loan
Maximum 20 years for salaried class/Professionals.
- Duly filled loan application form.
- Documents required: Latest Photograph, Photo Identity Proof, Residence proof of the Applicant and Guarantors.
- Salaried employee: Last 3-months salary slip and last 3 months bank statement or ITR or form 16 of two years
- Businessman: last 3-years profit & loss and balance sheet statement, ITR copies of last three years, 3-month bank statement.
- Documents for creating mortgage as per requirement
Saraswat bank car loan
Purchase a new car or bike with a Saraswat-bank car loan.
Super Fast car loan interest rate
|Up to 3 years||7.50%|
|Above 3 years to 5 years||7.75%|
|5 years to 7 years||8.00%|
For Loans up to Rs.10 Lakh – 0.50% of loan amount maximum Rs.3000/-
For loans above Rs.10 Lakh – Rs.5000/- + GST
- Salaried employees with at least one year of confirmed service.
- Other than salaried: must have a regular source of income.
PRE-OWNED Car Loan Scheme
Min. Rs. 1 Lakh, Max Rs. 100 lakh.
Fixed 9.50% p.a. for both small and high-end car
Eligibility same as above.
Saraswat bank education loan
The Saraswat-bank educational loan is an excellent financing facility for students who are looking forward to study in leading institutions in India or abroad.
Saraswat Bank Personal Loan
Saraswat bank personal loan: Maximum loan up to Rs.5.00 lakh
- Age Limit: 21 to 58 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Salaried / Self Employed- must have a regular income.
- Term in the present job/ business/ profession: minimum 3-years
Saraswat Bank Net Banking
To access net banking, visit the Saraswat bank login. Enter your Customer ID (User ID) and your password.
If you are a Saraswat co-operative bank customer and want to access your Saraswat-bank net banking, then follow these steps.
- Go to the Saraswat Bank login page.
- Fill your Customer ID (User ID) and password in the form.
How to start net banking in Saraswat bank?
To start your net banking in Saraswat bank, you need to generate Saraswat bank net banking login from the bank. You can generate net banking by two methods.
- Online Registration: To generate your net banking online, you need your Debit card provided by the bank. Visit the official website of the bank and click on “Self Online registration” to activate the net banking.
- Visit the branch: You can also visit your branch to activate your Saraswat-bank net banking.
Steps for Online registration in Saraswat bank online banking
To activate online banking Saraswat bank follow these steps.
- Visit the Saraswat bank internet banking page.
- Go to the “Self online registration” (for retail users only) option.
- Enter your Customer ID (User ID) mentioned on the first page of your bank passbook, welcome letter or cheque book.
- Enter your debit card number.
- Fill in the details, such as expiry month and year, as mentioned on your debit card.
- Enter the 3-digit CVV code present at the back of the debit card.
- Click on the “validate button”. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, and your Saraswat-bank registration is done.
Steps to register Saraswat bank internet banking by visiting the bank
- Visit your Saraswat-bank branch.
- Carry your documents (Aadhar card and PAN card) for KYC. These are used as identity proofs and address proofs.
- The bank official will provide you with an internet banking form.
- Fill in your details as required in the form.
- Self-attest the copy of your documents (Aadhar card and PAN card) and attach it with the net banking form.
- Submit the form to the bank official.
- The bank official will verify your details.
- After successful verification, your request for activation of Saraswat-bank net banking will be accepted.
- It will take around 1-2 working days. Once your net banking gets activated, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
Saraswat bank net banking login
- Go to the Saraswat bank net banking login page.
- Enter your customer ID (User ID/CIF ID)
- Enter your Password.
- Fill in the Captcha code and click on login. Check your account summary on your Dashboard.
Reset your Saraswat net banking password
- Visit the net banking login page.
- Click on Forgot Password (For retail users only).
- You have two options to reset your password, using CIF ID and ATM debit card.
- In the CIF ID option, you need to enter your CIF ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the Captcha and click on proceed.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on validate.
- Now you can change your password.
- In the Debit card option, you need to fill in your debit card number, expiry date and CVV number.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on proceed.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Now you can reset your password.
Saraswat bank contact number
For any queries, you can contact the Saraswat bank customer care number: 1800 22 9999/18002665555
The three main reasons for the rejection of loan applications are – Poor Credit Score, Higher Size of Existing Debt, Higher Loan Enquiries.
You can apply for the loan online or offline.
1. Online: Visit the official website of Saraswat bank and fill up the loan form. Upload the necessary documents. Please check the eligibility before applying. Once your documents are verified, your loan will be approved.
2. Offline: You can also visit any branch of Saraswat bank with the required documents. Fill the form and submit your documents. Your loan will be approved shortly after verification.