In the mid-1930s, a group of people started Mountain America Credit Union (MACU) to aid financial help for individuals and businesses. It was a difficult time for an average person to get financial help. Therefore, a bunch of people pooled their resources to loan at low-interest rates. You will find the MACU headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Mountain America Credit Union (MACU) is a financial institution that was started with the aim to help individuals and businesses to achieve their financial dreams. It is regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
MACU is the second-largest credit union in Utah. With 890,000 members, it is the 12th largest credit union by membership. Also, it is the 24th largest credit union by total assets. It has total assets of $ 9.5 billion. At present, MACU is helping its members across six states.
MACU Direct Deposit
MACU allows you can deposit your cheque directly to your account. To deposit a cheque you don’t have to physically visit the branch. Now can deposit your cheque just with a few clicks.
Follow the following steps to deposit a cheque to your MACU account.
- Open MACU Application and select ‘Mobile Deposit’ from the menu.
- Select the deposit account and enter the amount.
- Upload a picture of the front and back of your cheque.
- Click on ‘Deposit Cheque’
Benefits of Direct deposit
- Automatically deposits the check into your checking or savings account each payday.
- It’s fast and you don’t have to worry about lost or stolen checks.
- You can deposit the cheque even if you are out of town, sick or unable to visit the branch.
- Payment will reach your account the day the cheque is issued.
- It is easy and convenient to access your money.
- More control over your money and time.
Mountain America Credit Union Routing Number is 324079555.
For any queries, you can contact Mountain America Credit Union Call Center at 1 (800) 748-4302
MACU offer competitive rates on home, auto, RV and other loans. It helps you finance the vehicle, house or escape you’ve been dreaming of.
Mountain America Credit Union CD Rates
If you want to save and grow your money for an upcoming vacation or to buy a car then the MACU certificate of deposit is the best option for you. You get higher dividends than traditional savings accounts. Select the term that best suits you. It is the best way to grow your money and protect it against the market dip.
Certificate rates are subject to change.
|Product Certificate||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield||Minimum Balance|
|12 Month Youth||0.35%||0.35%||$5|
|24 Month Youth||0.55%||0.55%||$5|
|36 Month Youth||0.60%||0.60%||$5|
|48 Month Youth||0.75%||0.75%||$5|
|60 Month Youth||0.85%||0.85%||$5|
|6 Month Growth||0.20%||0.20%||$5|
|12 Month Growth||0.25%||0.25%||$5|
|18 Month Growth||0.35%||0.35%||$5|
|24 Month Growth||0.45%||0.45%||$5|
|30 Month Growth||0.45%||0.45%||$5|
|36 Month Growth||0.50%||0.50%||$5|
|48 Month Growth||0.65%||0.65%||$5|
|60 Month Growth||0.75%||0.75%||$5|
- You require $500 to open an account
- Rate bump options for standard and IRA certificates—bump up to a higher rate if one becomes available
- You require $5 to open an account
- Funds can be added at any time—up to a cumulative cap of $100,000/-
- Requires automated monthly deposit of at least $10
- No rate bump option
Current Interest Rates In Mountain America Credit Union
Mountain America Credit Union Vehicle Loan
MACU Vehicle Loan provides flexible financing options for vehicles. Rates and terms are subject to change.
Mountain America Credit Union Auto Loan
|MACU Auto Loan Product||Term(in months)||Annual Rate (based on credit score)|
|New Auto Loan||60||2.74%|
|New Auto Loan||72||2.99%|
|Used Auto Loan (1 to 3 years)||60||2.74%|
|Used Auto Loan (4 to 5 years)||48||2.74%|
|Used Auto Loan (6 to 7 years)||36||2.74%|
|Used Auto Loan (8 and above years old)||36||3.74%|
Mountain America Credit Union RV Loan
|MACU RV Loan||Term(in months)||Annual Rate (based on credit score)|
|RV Loan Used||144||5.24%|
|RV Loan New||144||5.24%|
MACU Boat Loan
|MACU Boat Loan||Term(in months)||Annual Rate (based on credit score)|
Mountain America Credit Union Student Loans
Education is very expensive. That is why many families use a variety of sources to pay for it. Therefore, it is better to start saving for your child’s education.
MACU can be a good option for students who want an education loan to attend a community college or trade school. MACU helps you to get student loans to attend a two-year school or continuing education classes.
Before applying for the loan, you must apply for a scholarship that will cover some of the education cost.
|Product Name||Mountain America private student loans|
|Max. Loan Amount||$40,000|
|APR||6% to 18%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Maximum Loan Term||10 years|
MACU Saving Interest Rates
These rates and terms are subject to change.
Enjoy banking on your phone with MACU Mobile Application
With Mountian America’s Mobile Banking application you can access your bank at your fingertips. MACU mobile banking allows you to manage your finances just with a few clicks. You can view your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills and check your savings and loan balance.
With MACU mobile app you can also make mobile deposits. Simply click a photo of the cheque and the money goes directly to your account. Its card manager feature allows you to manage your debit and credit card. With this feature, you can freeze your card, reset the pin and much more. You can also apply for personal, auto and RV loans.
MACU makes you feel that you have the power of the branch in the Mountain America Mobile Banking app.
How to transfer money to another account from Zelle in MACU?
MACU allows you to transfer funds from one account to another with a few clicks. Follow these steps to send money from MACU mobile banking app.
- Open the Mountian America app and click on send money and then select Send.
- Search for the recipient in the search box at the top of the screen. Enter the name, phone number or email of the recipient. Your recipient will be added to the suggested contact list.
- Select the person whom you have to send the money.
- Enter the amount and click on Review.
- You can add a note for the transaction description.
- Click on send and your money will be sent to the recipient.
How to enrol with Zelle in Mountain America Credit Union?
Enrolling with Mountain America app is simple.
- Open the Mountain America app and select send money from the main menu.
- Click on get started at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the email address or U.S. mobile number you like to enrol with.
- Select the primary Mountain America account you like to use to send and receive money through Zelle and then click on Continue.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered email or phone number. Enter the verification code and click on verify.
Now you are ready to send and receive money with Zelle.
MACU routing number 324079555.
For any query, you can call MACU phone number 1 (800) 748-4302
You can find the MACU branch near you. Click on Mountain America Credit Union near me