Intra Haryana is a new portal launched by the HRMS department for the welfare of state government employees. Intraharyana portal is for the government staff to accomplish multiple tasks such as; checking up of e salary slip, service book, Annual Property Return, Pension, Bio Data, Apply Leave, Tour Module, from the comfort of their homes.
For the Intraharyana login, the applicant has to create a user ID and Password. Once the employee is successfully registered, they can use their user ID and Password for Intra Haryana Login to enjoy the benefits.
Objectives of Intra Haryana
- E Salary Haryana
- Service Book
- GPF Account Services
- Annual Property Return
- Online Leaves and Tour Module
- Annual Confidential Report
In this article, we will give you detailed information regarding the Intra Haryana portal.
|Portal||Intra Haryana or Intraharyana|
|Authority||Government of Haryana|
|Mobile App||Karamchari Sahayak|
|Beneficiary||Only for Govt. employees of Haryana|
|Mobile app format||Available in APK format|
|Official site URL||intrahry.gov.in|
What are the steps for intra haryana new registration?
For intraharyana new registration, follow the following steps.
- Go to the official website of IntraHaryana.
- On the right side of the page, click on the new registration button.
- A new page will open. Select the Employee Type.
- Enter your Payeecode/Unique Code. If you don’t know your Payee code/Unique Code, then enter the Salary Bank Account Number.
- Click on submit button.
- A new page will open. There will be two options.
- Show Mobile No From E-salary
- Show Mobile No From HRMS
- Select any one and enter your mobile number and then click on the Submit button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter your OTP and click on Submit button. If you do not receive an OTP, click on the Regenerate button.
- After your OTP verification, you have to create a Password. Re-enter your password and click on Submit button.
- Congratulations, your Intra Haryana Registration is complete. You will receive a notification that says, “User Registered Successfully.”
How to Login to the Intra Haryana website?
For Intra Haryana Login please follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Intra Haryana official website.
- You will find the login option on the right side of the page.
- Enter your Payee Code or Mobile Number.
- Enter your password and fill in the Captcha code.
- Click on the Login button.
How to download intra haryana app?
The Intra Haryana app is also available. Citizens of Haryana can download the app from the Google Playstore. The HRMS IntraHaryana is also called Karmachari Sahayak Portal.
How to reset intraharyana password in case you forget your password?
In case you forget your intra haryana password you can reset your password by the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Intraharyana.
- Enter your Payeecode.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Submit button.
- On the next page, You can create a new password. Re-enter your new password and click on submit button.
- A new user must register on the new Intra Haryana Portal before login.
- Employees can not log in to the new portal with the old registered ID and password.
- Employees can contact the DDO for any query related to Payee Code/Unique Code and Bank Account Number.
- The employee must register to update the Family ID on the portal.
How to download the Intra Haryana Salary Slip?
Under the Intra Haryana e salary slip option, employees can check all the Salary related information such as; salary details, bank account details, employee annual income details, salary slips, and other payment details provided by the Govt. for the employees of Harayana.
To download the intraharyana salary slip follow these steps:
- Firstly go to the official website of Intraharyana (intra haryana gov.in)
- Then click on Login and enter your User Id and Password.
- After successful login, your dashboard will open. Click on the e-salary service option present on your dashboard.
- There are two options:
- Salary Slip
- Annual Salary Statement.
If you want to check your salary slip month wise then select the salary slip option, else select the salary slip option.
- For the salary slip option, you need to enter the year and month that you want to check.
- Click on the show button. You can even download the salary slip.
Application for Annual Property Return
The rule states that every government employee must submit a statement of his assets and liabilities with full details of the immovable property he/she has inherited; either in his own name or in the name of any family member. Under Intra Haryana Property Return, the employees can file their returns online.
- Visit the official website and log in to your account.
- Click o Annual Property Return.
- Fill in the details such as Property Location, Construction Details, etc.
- Then fill in the Movable Property and Loan Details.
- Upload your signature and click on the Submit button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Submit button.
How to apply for leaves and Tour Module
With the Intraharyana portal, employees can apply for their Leaves and Tour application online. The officer can sanction or deny the leave application. Employees can check the status of the leave application online through this portal.
For applying for leaves and Tour Module employees can follow these steps.
- Visit the official website and log in to your account.
- Select the Online Leaves and Tour Module option from the Dashboard.
- Under the ‘My Leave’ option, click on ‘Apply For Leave’.
- The leave form application will open. Fill in the required details such as Type of Leave, Ground on which leave applicable, Date from, Holiday Prefixed, etc and click on the Save button.
- Your leave request will go to the concerned officer. You can check the status by which you will be able to know whether the application has been Pending, Approved, or Rejected.
How to update Family Details on the portal?
- Open the Intra Haryana website or app and log in to your account.
- Click on ‘Update Family ID’
- To add a new member, click on the ‘Add New Family‘ option
- Fill in the required details of your family member and then click on the ‘Add‘ button.
How to Validate Service Book on Intraharyana portal?
The service book is crucial for every employee as it contains details of the activity during work and the success/appreciation achieved by the employee.
- Open the Intraharyana website or app and log in to your account.
- Click on Validate Service Book button.
- On the next page, you will find Service Book details such as Status, Designation, and Objection.
- Click on the Take Action button.
- Then there will be two options; ‘Objection’ and ‘Verify Service Book.’
- If the details shown are correct, then click on Verify Service Book button.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify.
How to update family id on Intra Haryana?
To update the family id on Intra Haryana follow the following steps
- Visit the official Intraharyana website and log in to your account.
- Click on Map Family Details with PPP Family ID.
- Fill in the details in Enter Family ID box and click on Search.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and Click on Verify button.
- The family name will appear. Enter the details by name in the PPP.
- Click on Again Map Family Member and then click the OK button.
- Similarly, select all the family names and map them. After this, ‘Family ID’ and ‘Member ID’ can also be seen.
The term GPF stands for “General Provident Fund. It stores the data of all employees so that the data can be easily accessible when needed. For example- providing personal details, current GPF Intra Haryana statement, past GPF statement, missing GPF credit, loan recovery statement, missing GPF plan, etc. This service is implemented for Retirement Government Employees. Non-government employees cannot contribute to the GPF account.
Annual Confidential Report
Annual Confidential Report (ACR) is a detailed and impartial report of the character and performance of an official throughout the year. The report is usually released by the head of the department in the month of April.
|Intra Haryana Website||Click Here|
|Intra Haryana Application||Click Here|
|New Intra Haryana New Registration||Click Here|
|Forgot Password||Click Here|
To get your Payee Code / Unique Code you must contact your DDO or concerned department.
Yes, employees can use this portal to apply for their leave.
Yes, you can download the application from Google Play Store.
The Intraharyana portal helps the government employees of Haryana to accomplish many objectives such as; checking up on e salary slips, service book, Annual Property Return, Pension, Bio Data, Apply for Leave, and Tour Module, online.
To register yourself on this portal, you should visit the official website and click on New Registration. Fill in all the necessary details and click on submit button.
You May Also Like To Read
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2030 – Can Yes Bank Shares Reach ₹200?
Want To Apply For A Student Loan Without Pan Card?
Saa₹thi App For Investor Education
Gold Rate Today – Falls For 24 Carat And 22 Carat
Difference Between NSE And BSE Full Report