The Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana Rajasthan is a new initiative by the Indian Government to provide medical insurance coverage to all families of Rajasthan. The state government of Rajasthan launched the Chiranjeevi Yojana on 1st May 2021, to provide cashless medical insurance of up to Rs. 5 Lakh for all families of Rajasthan.
What is Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana?
The Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana is a new health insurance scheme launched by the Rajasthan government. Under this scheme, every family in the state will be provided with health insurance coverage of up to Rs. 5 lakhs. This will help families get access to quality healthcare without worrying about the costs.
Scheme Name: Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana, Rajasthan
Launch Date: 1st May 2021
Insurance Coverage Amount: Up to Rs. 5 lakh
Application Cost: Rs. 20 as registration charge and Rs. 10 as premium collection charge.
Hospital Eligibility: All public and affiliated private hospitals and healthcare units.
How to get Chiranjeevi Yojana in Rajasthan?
The Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana has been launched in Rajasthan to provide health insurance cover to the state’s residents. The scheme is open to all residents of Rajasthan, regardless of their income or social status.
Those already covered under another health insurance scheme are not eligible for the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana. The scheme provides cover for inpatient treatment, including hospitalization, surgery, and post-operative care. It also covers outpatient treatment, including diagnostic tests and medications.
The Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana has a limit of Rs. 5 lakhs. The premium for the scheme is Rs. 850 per year per family. The Government of Rajasthan and premiums funds for the scheme are collected by the Rajasthan Health Insurance Corporation.
What are the requirements for Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana in Rajasthan?
The Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana is a health insurance scheme that has been launched in Rajasthan. The scheme provides health insurance cover to the beneficiary’s family, including parents, spouse, and dependent children. It covers all pre-existing medical conditions and offers cashless treatment at impaneled hospitals. The scheme has a maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year.
Who is eligible for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana??
The Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana is a health insurance scheme launched by the Government of Rajasthan. All the policyholder’s family members, including spouses and dependent children, are also covered under the scheme. The scheme is open to all residents of Rajasthan who:
- Belong to COVID-19 ex-gratia list
- Contractual farmers
- All families who are Below Poverty Line, Socio-Economic Caste Census, and NFSA are eligible
- Jan Aadhaar Card holder
- National Food Security Act cardholders
- Marginal and small farmers
- Samvida workers of all departments
What are the benefits of the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana?
The Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana is a health insurance scheme that provides financial assistance to families in case of hospitalization due to an illness. The scheme covers hospitalization expenses up to Rs. 5 lakh per family per year. The scheme also provides for post-hospitalization pre-and expenditures and transportation costs. In addition, the scheme offers a cover of Rs. 5 lakh for accidental death and disability.
- The coverage amount is up to Rs. 5 lakh.
- Applicants should pay a premium of Rs. 850 per family per year.
- The Chiranjeevi Yojana covers medical expenses from 5 days before the hospitalization to fifteen days after discharge.
- Treatment in Government and private hospitals.
- Under the Chiranjeevi Yojana, applicants get cashless treatment from the hospitals.
- It covers 1,576 medical tests and many other types of diseases as well.
What documents are required for Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana?
To get the benefits of Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana, individuals must have the following documents with them.
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card, Passport size photograph, Ration card, Mobile number
- Address proof
- Bank statement
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration Online
For Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan Online Registration, individuals can follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Go to the Chiranjeevi Yojana official website and click on the registration section to redirect to SSO.
- 2nd Step: If you don’t have an account, you must do your registration by selecting the category from industry, citizen, and employee. The registration process will be complete after filling in the requisite details.
- 3rd Step: Following the registration, one can log in ID to the account with a password and captcha code
- 4th Step: Click on the option of the ABMGRSBY application and enter all the required information such as your name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- 5th Step: Upload the required documents and click on submit.
How can I download the Chiranjeevi Yojana hospital list?
You can download the Chiranjeevi Yojana hospital list
The Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana has been launched in Rajasthan to provide health insurance coverage to every family in the state. This is a laudable initiative by the state government and will go a long way in ensuring that families have access to quality healthcare. With this insurance cover in place, families will no longer have to worry about bearing the brunt of medical expenses in case of an emergency. We hope that other states will also follow suit and launch similar schemes so that all families across the country can benefit from them.