If you are an individual searching for a job then Atal Gramin Jan Kalyan Yojana may help you. In this article, we will be discussing; Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana | Atal Gramin Jan Kalyan Yojana Bihar Online Apply | Atal Gramin Jan Kalyan Yojana Bihar Online Apply Vacancy in great detail.
The Atal Gramin Jan Kalyan Yojana is a scheme under Yuva Sah Mahila Samaj Kalyan Sansthan (YSMSKS). The YSMSKS is a society for individuals who want to serve the helpless. It was registered under the Society Registration Act 1860. YSMSKS is responsible for the implementation of the Atal Gramin Suraksha Yojana.
Yuva Sah Mahila Samaj Kalyan Sansthan
Yuva Sah Mahila Samaj Kalyan Sansthan appoints various officials at Block, District and State levels for a period of five years. These appointments are for various posts such as District Health Officer, Panchayat Health Officer, Data Entry Operator, Block Supervisor, Ambulance Driver etc.
Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana Recruitment 2022
The YSMSKS is a non-governmental organization which comes up with various vacancies under Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana. These jobs are on a contract basis for a period of five years.
|Yojana Name||Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana|
|Authority||Yuva Sah Mahila Samaj Kalyan (YSMSK)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Number of Vacancies||10,873 Posts|
|Merit List published Date||15th April 2022|
Vacancy at Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana (AB-AGJKY) With Expected Salary And Eligibility
There are various vacancies under YSMSKS. We have a list of all the posts with the number of vacancies available under the Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Expected Monthly Salary||Required Qualification & Experience|
|District Health Officer (District)||38||₹ 28,500/-||Post-Graduate from a recognised University|
Basic Knowledge of computers
Minimum 1 yr. experience
|Data Entry Operator (State/District/Block)||750||₹ 22,500/-||Intermediate from a recognized university|
|Block Supervisor (Block)||534||₹ 18,700/-||Intermediate from a recognized university|
|Panchayat Health Advisor (Panchayat)||8471||₹ 14,300/-||Matric from a recognized university|
|Ambulance Driver||540||₹ 18,000/-||Matric from a recognized university|
|Ambulance Assistant||540||₹ 12,000/-||Matric from a recognized university|
- General: 18-40 years
- UR/EWS(W): 18-43 years
- EBC/ST/SC: 18-45 years
- 10 years relaxation in upper age limit for divine body applicants
- SC/ST, PWD & Women All Category: ₹ 150/-
- Other categories: ₹ 300/-
How To Apply Online Atal Gramin Jan Kalyan Yojana
Candidates can apply online for Atal Gramin JanKalyan Yojana through Yuva Sah Mahila Samaj Kalyan Sansthan. Follow these steps to apply for job vacancies under AB-AGJKY.
- Go to the Yuva Sah Mahila Samaj Kalyan Sansthan official website.
- Click on “Current Opening”. A new registration tab will open.
- Select the post you are interested in and then click on “Apply Now”.
- The registration form for Jankalyan Yojana Online Application Form will open. Fill out your Personal and Educational Details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees and click on submit button.
Documents Required For Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana
Individuals must bring the following documents for document verification while applying for any post in the Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana.
- Duly filled registration form
- Mark sheet and certificate of Matric
- Mark sheet and certificate of Intermediate
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Typing test Admit card
- Caste Certificate for EBC and BC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Valid Photo ID such as Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport
- Copy of PWD certificate, Caste certificate, EWS certificate, Freedom fighter certificate; If applicable
How To Download Atal Gramin Jan Kalyan Yojana Admit Card?
Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana Admit Card will be sent to applicants by email provided at the time of registration. Applicants can also be able to download the admit card from YSMSKS’s official website.
The selection process for Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana is very simple.
1. Computer bassed Test CBT
2. Document Verification
For any query regarding AGJKY contact Atal Gramin Jankalyan Yojana’s helpline number at 6207576114.
You may also like to read
3000/- Monthly pension with e SHRAM Card
7 Reasons Why SBI Retirement Benefit Fund Is Best
Know the Benefits and Eligibility of Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2030 – Prediction based on facts