Apna Khata Rajasthan is an online portal for all the land-related work in Rajasthan. Through Apna Khata or e-Dharti portal, citizens of Rajasthan can check the status of settlement (Jamabandi), Kharsa number, and land map online. The main objective of launching the Apna Khata Raj is to provide:
- Convenience for citizens to check land-related issues from the comfort of their homes.
- And also to stop land-related disputes and frauds.
Before the e Dharti Apna Khata portal launch, citizens had to visit the Patwari or Revenue department (raajasv vibhaag) office to extract such details. But now, it can be checked from the comfort of the home. This helps to save time and money for the citizens.
From Apna Khata portal, one can know the real owner of the land and can also check Kharsa-related information.
In this article, we will discuss how you can check land Jamabandi information online. Please read the complete article and share it with your friends if you find it worthy.
What is e Dharti Apna Khata?
The government of Rajasthan has launched an online portal for citizens to know about any land-related information in the state. The name of this portal is e Dharti or Apna Khata.
Citizens can now check their land-related information online from the e-Dharti portal. With this portal, citizens can obtain information such as; copies of Jamabandi, land maps, Kharsa numbers, etc.
|Authority by||Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Department||Board of Revenue|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Official site URL||apnakhata.raj.nic.in|
Advantages Of Apna Khata Rajasthan
- This portal helps you to view your land details online.
- You don’t have to visit the Patwari office for any land-related information.
- You can also check the owner of the land.
- It is useful in government schemes.
- If you are a farmer, then this portal is useful for you as it is used in agriculture-related schemes.
- It also helps you to know whether you are eligible for loan approval or not.
- It saves you from land-related fraud.
How to get a copy of Jamabandi from Apna Khata?
To get a copy of Jmabandi from the Apna Khata portal follow these steps.
- Go to Apna Khata raj nic website.
- Select your district name, tehsil name and the village from the map or the drop-down menu.
- Enter your name, address, city, and pin code.
- Thereon, you will find two options.
- Copy of Jamabandi (Jamabandi ki pratilipi)
- Copy of transfer (naamaantaran ki pratilipi)
- Select copy of Jamabandi (Jamabandi ki pratilipi)
- You will get five options.
- Account number (Khata Sankhya)
- By name
- Select anyone from which you want to check,
- If you have opted for an Account number (Khata Sankhya) or Kharsa, then select the number and click on Select (Chaian Kare)
- Now click on the copy of the statement.
How to check the status of Apna Khata?
- Visit the Rajasthan Apna Khata official website.
- Click on Mutation/Transfer status (naamaantaran ki sthiti) from the main menu.
- Details of the Mutation/Transfer status (naamaantaran ki sthiti) can be seen on a district basis.
How to apply online for Mutation/Transfer?
- Visit the Apna Khata Rajasthan portal through the link below
- Enter the applicant’s name, father’s name, mobile number, email id, and address.
- Then select district and type of application.
- Click on Next (Aage Chale)
- Then select whether you have the information about the account number (khata sankhya) or Kharsa number. To apply one must have any one of the information.
- Whichever option you have selected, enter its number and click on the Next (Aage Chale) button.
- Now some details will appear, tick these options and click on the Next button.
- Enter other details if asked.
- Then upload the documents and click on the Save button.
How to download e dharti Khasra map
- Visit e Dharti raj official website.
- Carefully enter your district, Tehsil, Village name, etc.
- Click on the Kharsa number and then click on the copy of the Kharsa on the map button.
- A map will open. You can download the map in PDF and take a printout of it.
How to give feedback in the Apna Khata portal?
- Visit Apna Khata Rajasthan nic in the website through the link.
- Click on Feedback
- Select feedback type from suggestion or complaint.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email id, subject, and comment.
- Enter the verification code and click on the submit button.
Contact Apna Khata Department
To contact Apna Khata department follow these steps.
- Click on the link below.
- Select the District name from the drop-down menu.
- Now you can check Post, Name, and Contact Number.
How to do an e-Mitra login?
- Visit the Apna Khata website.
- In the main menu click on e-Mitra login.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the verification code (Satyapan code) and click on login.
Yes, with Raj Apna Khata portal, citizens can get information about land including the owner’s name, account number, Kharsa number, address, etc.
If the owner of the land dies, his or her land has to be registered by the authorities, and that is recorded in the revenue record.
Yes, in case of any query, you can contact the authorities of Apna Khata Rajasthan online or offline.
No, details from the Apna Khata portal can not be used as evidence in court. It is provided for information purposes only.
Yes, the Apna Khata portal allows you to generate e Dharti details.
You May Also Like To Read
Intra Haryana e Salary Slip, GPF, PPP 2022
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022
Atal Gramin Jan Kalyan Yojana 2022 AGJKY