Aadhar Housing Finance IPO gets SEBI’s approval after 15 months of filing draft papers. The firm filed its draft paper on 24th January 2021 to SEBI but got stuck for unknown reasons. SEBI earlier said that it was waiting for another regulatory body for approval. However, SEBI never revealed the other regulatory authority’s name, and the information missing in the draft paper.
Before moving on to the details of Aadhar Housing Finance IPO, let’s see about the company.
Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd Company Details
Aadhar Housing Finance is a housing finance company (HFC) that offers various mortgage-related loan products such as loans for residential property, home improvement and extension loans and loans for commercial property. It is one of the largest AMUs in India. As of 31 December 2021, the firm has 325 branches across 20 states and union territories.
|Organisation Name||Aadhar Housing Finance|
|Aadhar Housing Finance Managing Director||Deo Shankar Tripathi|
BCP Topco, backed by Blackstone, holds 98.72 per cent of Aadhar Housing, and it plans to parlay its control to raise Rs 5,800 crore. In the draft papers, Aadhar Housing plans to issue fresh shares for Rs 1,500 crore through the IPO, while Blackstone will sell existing shares for Rs 5,800 crore. However, Blackstone did not disclose the size of the stake that it plans to sell.
Aadhar Housing Finance IPO Details
|Aadhar Housing Finance IPO Date||Not announced|
|Issue Size||7300 Cr|
Aadhar Housing Finance IPO Launch Date is not still announced.
In March 2020, Aadhar Housing Finance had 1.5 times the AUM of its closest competitor, according to a CRISIL report. As of December 31, 2021, their gross AUM was 140,521.9 million, up from 100,157.5 million in FY2019.
Why invest in the Aadhar Housing Finance IPO?
Here are five reasons why should you invest in Aadhar Housing Finance IPO.
- Aadhar Housing Finance is one of India’s largest housing finance companies with the fastest growing mortgage market.
- It has received a credit rating of A1+ and AA- by CRISIL for long-term and short-term loans.
- The company has an extensive network that focuses on semi-urban and rural audiences.
- Their underwriting, collection, and asset quality monitoring processes are robust and comprehensive.
- Strong corporate governance and an experienced, cycle-tested team.
Aadhar Housing Finance Financial Highlights
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Cr)|
|Profit After Tax||3,401.3||1,893.8||1,618.8|
How to apply for Aadhar Housing IPO?
To apply for Aadhar Housing Finance IPO you need to have a Demat Account.
- Create a UPI ID and link it to your bank account.
- Link your UPI ID with your Demat Account.
- Subscribe to the Aadhar Housing Finance IPO by using your UPI ID and approve the payment.
You can open your Demat Account on Upstox here.
SWOT Analysis Of Aadhar Housing Finance IPO
- Aadhar Housing Finance has the largest customer base among its peers and has deep penetration in the Indian market in the affordable mortgage-related loan segment.
- Moreover, they have access to long-term financing that is cost-effective.
- Their management team has an average of 25 years of experience.
- According to our data, Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd does not have any listed competitors.
- It is possible that revenue earnings can be affected by an increase in delinquencies and a moratorium imposed by the RBI.
- The company’s profit may be affected if non-performing assets increase.
- The organization has several legal procedures, and their result may impact its performance in future.
For any query, you can contact Aadhar Housing Finance’s customer care number on 1800 3004 2020.
The launch date of Aadhar Housing Finance IPO is not announced.
Kapil Wadhwan is the owner whereas, Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi is the MD & CEO of Aadhar Housing Finance.
You May Also Like To Read
What Is Cut Off Price In IPO – 2022 Update
Bajaj Energy IPO – Issue Date, Price, Lot Size & Details
5 Multibagger Penny Stocks For 2025
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2030