If you are an investor and looking for Multibagger penny stocks for 2025 then you are on the right page. In this article, we will provide you with a list of multibagger stocks that you can hold up to 2025. But before moving on with the list let’s have an overview of multi-bagger stocks.
What is multi-bagger stock?
Multibagger stocks are those equity stocks that can give a return of more than 100 per cent of their cost. These stocks are generally fundamentally strong and are undervalued in the market. Therefore, these stocks are a good option for an investor. These stocks also reflect corporate governance, which helps their businesses to grow in a short period.
But, finding a multibagger penny stock at the right time is very difficult. Therefore, we have brought you the multi-bagger stock list.
List of Multibagger Stocks to Buy in 2022
Here is a list of the best multibagger stocks for 2022 that you can hold up to 2025. These stocks show a high potential to grow in the future as per their business and fundamental analysis. Let’s analyze the list of multibagger Indian stocks.
5 Multibagger Penny Stocks For 2025
|S. No||Multibagger stocks for 2022 to buy||Market Cap|
|1||Airan Ltd||₹255 cr|
|2||Urja Global Ltd||₹759 cr|
|3||Facor Alloys Ltd||₹166 cr|
|4||Mid India Industries Ltd||₹40 cr|
|5||Swadeshi Polytex Ltd||₹87 cr|
1. Airan Ltd
Airan Ltd. is at the top position in our list of Multibagger Penny Stocks For 2025. It is an Information Technology (IT) company that serves in Banking transaction processing and document management services for telecommunication companies, internet service providers, etc.
Airan Ltd. works along with many large banks and organizations in the country. It helps the company to accelerate its business real fast. With the rising technology, the demand for the IT sector is expanding; hence Airan is working on innovations to meet such new demand. The company is anticipated to show good growth in the future.
- In the last five years, the revenue has grown at a rate of 24.77% yearly, while the industry average growth rate is 10.06%.
- Over the last five years, the net income has grown at a rate of
- 33.17% yearly, while the industry average growth rate is 9.23%.
- Over the last five years, the market share has increased from 0.01% to 0.02%.
|Total Liabilities & Shareholder’s Equity||50.64||99.50||97.12||104.87||117.22|
2. Urja Global Ltd
The second stock in our list of multibagger stocks to buy today is Urja Global. Urja Global is a leading developer of renewable energy. The company is an approved channel partner of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) Govt. of India. The objective of this company is to provide services in the design, installation, supply, integration, commissioning & maintenance of off-grid and grid-connected Solar Power Plants.
With an experience of more than two decades, they are India’s leading industry with a powerful and well-defined conglomerate in renewable energy, IT & ITES, Tour and travel, Education, and training. Urja Global Multibagger:
- In the last five years, the revenue has grown at a rate of -10.46% yearly; while the industry average of -11.65%
- In the last five years, market share decreased from 0.93% to 0.6%
|Total Liabilities & Shareholder’s Equity||210.21||299.62||357.38||486.19||529.32|
3. Facor Alloys Ltd
Facor Alloys Ltd. is one of India’s largest producers and exporters of steel and stainless steel. The company was established in 1995 and has grown tremendously since then. Facor Alloys exports its products to major countries such as USA, Netherlands, Turkey, Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, and Italy.
If you look at the company’s balance sheet (given below), you will find that the company has strong fundamentals. Therefore, Facor Alloys is a good multibagger company to invest in for the future.
- The revenue growth rate for the last five years has been 15.91%, compared to 17.38% for the industry.
- Market share has remained constant at 0.04% over the last five years.
|Total Liabilities & Shareholder’s Equity||287.01||273.35||274.34||247.81||226.03|
4. Mid India Industries Ltd.
The fourth stock on the list of multibagger stocks in India is Mid India Industries Ltd. It was established in March 1991 by Mr R P Ganediwal as a public limited company. It is a textile-related company with expertise in spinning and ginning cotton.
- In the last five years, the revenue has grown at the rate of -5.72% yearly; while the industry average of 6.43%.
- In the last five years the market share decreased from 0.02% to 0.01%.
|Total Liabilities & Shareholder’s Equity||9.88||8.90||5.64||7.82||4.84|
5. Swadeshi Polytex Ltd
Last but not least in the list of future multibagger stocks is Swadeshi Polytex. It is one of the most trusted business firms that provide quality service and products in major countries.
The main objective of Swadeshi Polytex is to provide services and related products; such as brokers, agents, advisors, developers, and other related services; for real estate, including land, plots, buildings, factories, and resident and commercial infrastructures. The company provides innovative solutions at an affordable cost.
Let us have a look at the company’s balance sheet.
- Over the last 5 years, revenue has grown at a yearly rate of 36.78%, while the industry average of 9%
- Over the last 5 years, the market share increased from 0.06% to 0.18%.
|Total Liabilities & Shareholder’s Equity||13.13||13.35||13.31||17.07||14.78|
How to find multibagger stocks?
Before selecting the Multibagger Penny Stocks For 2025 consider the following points:
- Strong and Capable Management: Management is the backbone of any company. Without strong management, any company could not sustain its business. Make sure that the company is backed by powerful management.
- Firm Promoter Holdings: A promoter is a person who starts the company and has control over the company, directly or indirectly as a shareholder, director, or otherwise. If the promoter is not committed to growth, there is no point in investing in such a company’s stocks.
- Competitive Advantage: The Competitive Advantage refers to the company’s ability to produce better quality goods and services at an affordable price than its competitors.
- Earnings Growth: You must check the company’s balance sheet to check the company’s YOY growth.
- Good Fund Allocation: A company allocates its funds for various purposes that help to expand its business and increase its profits. Ensure that the company’s management seeks to assign its capital in ways that will generate as much wealth as possible for its shareholders.
- Higher Margin: When looking for a multibagger share, invest in a company that provides a higher margin.
- Growth Potential: The company should have good growth potential.
Avoid the following stocks while selecting Multibagger Penny Stocks For 2025
- Penny stocks that have a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.5 or more.
- Avoid investing your hard-earned money in multibagger penny stocks that are loss-making.
- Do not invest in penny stocks that have negative cash flow.
- Do not invest in a company that has pledged shares.
- Avoid investing in multibagger stocks where the promoter’s shareholding is less than 50 percent.
- Avoid penny stocks that do not pay dividends.
Things to know before investing in Multibagger stocks
- Multibagger stock can yield extremely high returns in a short time.
- Multibagger shares are also famous for falling as they go up.
- Penny multibagger stocks are highly volatile. Therefore, investors must do an analysis of the company’s profile before investing.
- Often multibagger stocks have the potential to become blue-chip stocks.
What are a few future multibagger stocks?
Here are some of the Multibagger Penny Stocks For 2025 that could not make a place in the top five but are definitely worth having a look at.
1. Mercantile Ventures Ltd
2. Sita Enterprises Ltd
3. Titan Securities Ltd
4. 3P Land Holdings Ltd
5. Trans Freight Containers Ltd
Disclaimer: Above-mentioned stocks are for information only. Readers are advised not to take these news-making stocks as recommendations in any case.
You May Also Like To Read
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2030 – Prediction based on facts
SEBI launches Saa₹thi App For Investor Education
Will RBI Ban Crypto Currencies In India
What is the difference Between NSE And BSE Full Report